eFiling for Superior Court of California, County of Orange
Janney & Janney Attorney Service is proud to be the vendor of your choice for submitting your documents for filing to the Orange County Superior Court e-file system.
As of January 1, 2013, eFiling is mandatory for all civil cases (complex, unlimited, and limited) except for small claims
cases. See Superior Court of Orange County Local Rule 352. Note: paper filings in civil cases will not be accepted after
January 1, 2013. See also California Rules of Court, rules 2.250-2.261.
What is eFiling?
Electronic Filing is a process wherein the filer (Attorney or Pro se) completes documentation electronically and submits the filing and the support documents via a web enabled application. This web based application integrates directly with the court filing management systems (CCMS).
Benefits of eFiling
- increased efficiencies
- expanded filing times
- validation of filing to reduce rejections
- cost savings
Information about eFiling
Click here for the California Rule of Court governing actions by the court on receipt of e-filings (confirmations, notices of rejections, after-hours filings, technical issues, etc.)
Which cases are eligible for eFiling?
Effective January 1, 2013, pursuant to amendments to Code of Civil Procedure section 1010.6 and Orange County Superior Court Rule 352, all documents filed in limited, unlimited, and complex civil actions must be filed electronically unless the Court rules otherwise.
- Unlimited Civil
- Limited Civil
- Complex Civil
- Central Justice Center (700 W. Civic Center Drive, Santa Ana, CA 92702)
- Civil Complex Center (751 W. Santa Ana Blvd, Santa Ana, CA 92701)
- Harbor Justice Center - Laguna Hills (23141 Moulton Parkway, Laguna Hills, CA 92653)
- North Justice Center (1275 N. Berkeley Ave, Fullerton, CA 92838)
Features & Benefits
- File case documents 24/7
- eFiled documents are usually processed by the Court in 2 hours or less
- Same-day filings without courier services or trips to the Court
- Automatic PDF Conversion
- Dedicated Attorney Support Staff
Click on Create An Account to get started today!